Civil Engineer Recruitment Dozzy Oil And Gas Ltd.
Engineering & Technology
Energy & Utilities
Salary: 240,000 – 400,000
Job Summary for Civil Engineer Position at Dozzy Group
We are actively seeking a Civil Engineer to provide technical leadership to project teams who will be working on planning, evaluation, design, and implementation of large-scale civil engineering projects. The successful candidate will lead study-phase design-phase and construction-phase projects related to the civil, power, environmental, construction, and industrial fields.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 8 years
Responsibilities for Someone Seeking Civil Engineer Position at Dozzy Group
Provides technical leadership for a specialty and is considered to be a fully capable professional in their field.
Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
Makes decisions independently on technical problems and methods and represents the organization in conferences.
Resolves important questions and plans and coordinates work.
The knowledge and expertise required for this level of work usually result from progressive experience.
Supervision and guidance relate largely to overall objectives, critical issues, new concepts, and policy matters.
Receives direction on unusual conditions and developments.
Comprehends regulations and employs or develops standards and theories necessary to carry out project design and permitting work
Organize and prepare reports, maps, drawings, tests, and other topographical and hydrologic data to plan and design projects
Incorporates schedules, budgets, constructability, and other project criteria into Civil design and layouts
Conduct occasional site reconnaissance to examine field conditions, drainage and erosion control needs, as built conditions, etc.
Work closely with the project team, including civil, geotechnical, transportation engineers, surveyors, and senior designers to provide value to each project
Oversees entry-level engineers and technicians, and works under limited supervision of Project Manager or Senior Civil Engineer
Exercise judgment needed to develop and execute scopes of work, make decisions and methodology and material selections, and adaptations of engineering alternatives under limited supervision
Efficiently employs standard techniques, procedures, and criteria while developing advanced methods to improve efficiency
Requirements for Civil Engineer Position at Dozzy Group
1. Bachelor’s degree + 8 years of experience OR demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
2. Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field
3. 8 years of Civil Engineering experience
4. Proficient working in Civil3D designs for civil engineering related projects including grading, earthwork, roadway, stormwater, and pipe networks
5. Experience in phased grading
6. Experience in landfill and surface impoundments
7. Familiarity with Water CAD and similar modeling software
8. Construction administration experience
9. Computer-aided design and drafting of site layout, roadway, grading, and utility systems using tools including, but not limited to AutoCAD Civil3D and WaterCAD
10. Strong organizational, technical, and communications skills
11. Committed to working efficiently to complete tasks within allotted schedule constraints
For more details, check their website.