In the latest NYSC NEWS today – The management of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has made a brought the news about the Commencement of the online Registration for 2022 Batch A. According to NYSC management, the commencement date is 7th February, 2022
Steps And documents to present for the Online Registration of 2022 Batch A NYSC Members
- NYSC Registration Portal opens 7th February 2022, visit https://www.nysc.org.ng and click on the active link “Mobilization 2022 Batch “A”.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on Fresh Registration link. If you were deployed in previous batches and did not report to camp, click on Revalidation link to revalidate.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your registration with your Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy. Check your Gender (Male or Female) after selection and make sure it is correct before submission.
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
- Prospective Corp Members (PCMs) who have Name Correction request (Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution, should apply on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct.
- Apply for Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
Note: PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.