LNSC Recruitment 2022: Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps Recruitment(LNSC )2022, Careers & Job Vacancies for Corp Officers. The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) is a uniformed security agency established by a law of the Lagos State House of Assembly in 2016 to assist the Police and other security agencies to maintain law and order in the state. They operate in all the 57 LGA/LCDA in Lagos.
Read also>>Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2022/23
The Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Agency, invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps (LNSC) as:
Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps Recruitment 2022, Careers & Job Vacancies for Corp Officers Application Details:
Title: Corp Officer and Men Recruitment
- Applicants must have passion for a career in Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps and satisfy the following:
- Applicants shall be of Nigeria origin by birth.
- Applicants “Must” have a LASRRA Registration Card, functional National Identification Number (NIN), a functional Email Address and Valid Phone Number before they commence their application.
- Applicants must possess an HND / B.Sc or a minimum of Five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17 – 40 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Ability to swim and speak more than one native language will be an added advantage.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
Any applicant suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps:
- Impedimentin speech
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply for Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- Applicants must have duly scanned copy of their Original OʻLevel result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicants must print their completed online Form, guarantor form, and submit same at the recruitment physical / examination screening centres.
- Applicants who meet the above requirements and successfully completed their online Registration would be invited for physical screening at a Venue to be announced by the Agency.
- Successful candidates at every stage of the Recruitment screening process will be contacted through the Email and Phone Number provided by the candidate during Registration.
- The Lagos State Neighbourhood Agency shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
- The Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.
- For any inquiry, complaints or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, Please call: 09135000251,09135000252 or send a mail to: [email protected]
For enquiries about Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps Recruitment 2022, kindly use the comments section.