Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Power Plant
Services: DCP – Operations
Reports To: Senior Engineer / HOD
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Senior Engineer / HOD
- Maximum the running of all DG Sets on LPFO mode.
- Implementation of safety & Housing Keeping system in department.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modification and improvement in the process.
Education and Work Experience:
B.Sc., / HND Mechanical Engineering
Minimum of 10 Years’ experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to control the operators and help to get maximum output while the engine in operation.
- Knowledge of operation for higher capacity engine.
- Decision making to be done with in short period.
- Running of the engine during his shift with maximum safety and smooth operation.
- Good command on shift operator and helper.
- Well knowledge of higher capacity DG Set running of both AGO & LPFO.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online