Be A Bolt Driver Today
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a inride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Job TypeFull Time
Experience3 – 5 years
Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Department: Bolt Food
Bolt Food is looking for a passionate Account Manager to drive our business, developing, managing and growing our partner restaurants in Nigeria.
As an Account Manager you will have a clear understanding of our key business goals and actively manage our partners to generate long-term value for our partners and the platform.
In addition you also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day work activities – driving local execution of our global projects or being the Country Manager’s right hand in managing our business priorities.
Your daily adventures will include:
Manage, organize and negotiate eater-facing campaigns that will increase Bolt Food orders and revenue
Analyze key performance metrics to gain insights and improve customer performance
Forecast growth and evaluate the achievement of our business goals
Execute and refine our operational strategy, solve daily commercial and operational issues
Collaborate with the Sales & Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants
Lead re-negotiation of restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans
Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations)
We are looking for:
3-5 years of experience, preferably in Account Management, Consulting, Business Development, or similar roles
Solid analytical skills: ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
Never-settle mentality: proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
Commercial vein: ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners using listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 4 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We’re looking for hungry and ambitious Sales Managers to join Bolt Business. You’ll be driving our growth machine, reaching out to businesses, meeting clients, pitching, negotiating and closing deals with businesses of all sizes.
- Bolt Business is growing fast, with plans to 10X the business and we expect this to be a multi €BN+ part of Bolt. Operating in more than 40 countries, with ~100 people in the Bolt Business team already, we’re continuing to ramp up globally.
- We offer great solutions for businesses to get their employees moving in the easiest way possible, whilst retaining the control and visibility they need.
- It’s an epic product that businesses around the world love and we need an amazing sales team to get even more businesses using it!
- We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience of B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business.
- We need a superstar who knows how to sell, with a history of great results.
- You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious.
- We’re moving quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing your own sales pipeline, in other words: prospecting, leading meetings/negotiations and deal closing with business stakeholders in all industries
- Negotiating and closing deals, the bread and butter of your role will be all about sales.
- You’ll be negotiating with clients daily, winning deals and brining new revenue to Bolt
- Proactive sales of Bolt Business solutions into the SME and mid/large size business space
- Achieve growth and smash sales targets, with an uncapped commission scheme you can win big here
- Build and promote strong customer relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and understanding their needs and requirements
- Develop your biggest clients, mature and settle your newly won deals, before passing them on the account management team
- Work closely and give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business solutions and how we should develop – you’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses need, so you’ll be an essential voice to our product teams
- Present sales and revenue forecasts to the management team.
- It’s your pipeline, so you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and successes
- Identify emerging markets, opportunities and market shifts.
- You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry and what our competition are doing.
- You’ll be spotting shifts, opportunities and changes and making sure we respond and take steps when we need to
We are looking for:
- 2 – 4+ years of fast paced B2B sales experience
- Be a hunter, driven to win and close deals every day
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- A self starter, who understands how to build and manage their own pipeline of opportunities
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language, with a strong confident personality
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience on-boarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings would be advantageous
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
Follow the link below to apply;