Dana Air Recruitment 2022 has commenced intake of new applications, interested applicant are encouraged to read the application requirements below to apply.
The recruitment process will generally take place in the country where the position is located.
Position: Turnaround Coordinator
Qualifications & Experiences:
Qualification: University Degree or equivalent
Experience: 3 years (Customer Service, Ramp and Bagagge Handling ) will be an added advantage
- Ability to communiate in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of regulations as it relates to ground and Passenger Handling
- Knowledged of Customer Service Deliverables and Ground Handling
- Strong interpersonal and good customer service relationship
- Own initiative, self-assertiveness and high reliability
- Proven ability to multi task and work under pressure with little or no supervision and deliver