Jobs in Canada 2022- The Canadian labour market is facing severe shortages this year 2022 because of a lack of skilled and unskilled workers and a rapidly growing economy.
For example, there are 38,000 openings in construction, 45,900 jobs in hospitality and 50, 000 jobs in retail, among other jobs opening across Canada, which has urged the government to advertise jobs in Canada for both skilled and unskilled workers.
Canada is attempting to address this through immigration, with the flagship priority work permit pilot the Global Talent Stream featuring two-week visa processing for the most in-demand skilled workers. With a government immigration levels plan set to see economic newcomers rise to nearly 196,000 this year 2020, the policies are there to tackle the labour market shortage.
The Express Entry System is now operating at full speed, selecting and inviting 3,500 candidates every two weeks to apply for Canadian permanent residence. Canada is aiming to welcome a minimum of 7,000 new immigrants per month with Jobs in Canada 2022 already lined up.
Canada Embassy in Kenya is currently recruiting people in Kenya for the following job positions:
List of Jobs in Canada 2022 to Apply
- Bakery Workers
- Processing Equipment Cleaners
- Industrial Butchers and Meat Cutters
- Poultry Production Workers
- Food and Beverage Servers
- Room Attendants
- Front Desk Agents
- Truck drivers
- Security guards
- Kitchen Helpers
- Fish Plant Workers
- Hotel Front Desk Clerks
- Casino Occupations
- Light Duty Cleaners
- Specialized Cleaners
- Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry’s
- Hotel Valets
- Housekeeping/Cleaning Staffs
- Machine operators
- Receptionists and secretaries
- Parent’s helpers
Qualifications for Jobs in Canada to apply as a Kenyan
- Must be 18 years and above
- Be conversant in English
- Disciplined and ready to work in Canada
ANNUAL SALARY IS FROM $69,500 CANADIAN ( KSH 5,370,000 ) AND ABOVE Depending on Job description
* Free Kenya Passport Application
* Free Canada Visa Application
* Free Air Ticket To Canada
* Free Accommodation in Canada
Note: We will pay for your: Kenya Passport Application, Canada Visa Application, Air Ticket and provide you Accommodation in Canada.
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN CANADA
1. Depending on your job description and experience you will be earning more than $69,500 Canadian ( KSH 5,370,000 ) annually with an annual salary rise increase of 1.4 per cent each year,
2. Fully funded scholarships in Canada for further studies,
3. Immigrating to Canada with all your family members: spouse and children,
4. Public health insurance, which covers most medical issues for you, your spouse and children,
5. Cost of living in Canada is very affordable compared to other developed countries. Housing is affordable depending on the area you choose to stay. Food, gas and even cars are cheaper than other well-developed countries. The country also has a low crime rate, making it one of the safest places to live in the world,
6. Great diversity, over the years, many people from all around the world have immigrated to Canada, and because diversity has increased, many businesses and corporations have taken this into consideration and taken measures to ensure that their work culture represents the assorted Canadian population,
7. Canada is ranked as one of the best countries in the world. Human Development Index ranks the country as 6th, which is a measure of common wellbeing and standard of living. Canada has an excellent education system and a long life expectation making Canada one of the most liberated countries. The weather and lifestyle make Canada the number one choice country to work and live in.
How to Apply for Jobs in Canada as a Kenyan
Step 1: Complete the application form
Step 2: Register with Ksh. 850 only which is automatically refunded if you don’t qualify to get a job.
NOTE: ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE PAID THE REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Step 3: First interview
Step 4: Attend an assessment centre and final interview
Step 5: Receive an offer
Step 6: Kenya Passport Application
Step 7: Canada Visa Application
Step 8: Give You Air Ticket
Step 9: Fly To Canada
Step 10: Provide You Accommodation in Canada
Step 11: Get trained and start working in Canada
Payment Procedures for Jobs in Canada
- Go to your M-PESA menu
- Lipa na M-PESA
- Buy Goods and Service
- Enter Till No: 5962839
- Enter The Amount KSH. 850
- Your M-PESA PIN and confirm to pay
You can reach us on Phone No: 0745585789 ( Dr. Galma Kalicha Roba, Recruitment Officer).
You will be contacted via Phone by our Recruitment Service Desk after you have submitted your application for Jobs in Canada.
We would update frequently for more Jobs in Canada 2022 here, kindly bookmark, subscribe to our blog to get frequent updates as soon as it is delivered.